Now that the weather is warmer, many of us are looking for lighter, flavor packed meals that make fresh produce the star. Chef AmyLeo will help you shred, spiralizer, slice, dice and blend your way through some of our summer favorites to create delicious dishes that are satisfying, vibrant and quick to prepare so you can enjoy the extra daylight hours! She’ll discuss keeping your blood sugar balanced while enjoying all of summer’s fruits, how to pick the best produce, and how to combine different flavors and dishes to create a plant based feast. This class is vegan and gluten free, with hands on opportunities as desired.
- Refreshing Blueberry Beverage
- Watercress and Fennel Salad
- Bright Beet Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Fresh Zoodles with Creamy Sundried Tomato and Cashew Sauce
- Tropical Pineapple Mint Frozen Dessert